Mickey rocks!


¿Quién dijo que no se podía molar siendo un ratón? ¿Y si un ratón puede molar, quien no? Así que, si un ratón mola y tú te pones una sudadera con su cara, ¿lo molón se te pega también a ti? He aquí mi experimento, ¿soy guay porque llevo esta sudadera o gracias a que llevo esta sudadera soy guay? Esa es la cuestión. 

Who said a mouse can't be cool? And, if a mouse can be cool, who the can’t? So, if a mouse is cool and you wear a hoodie with his face, does the cool-ness pass on and then you become cool too? Herein lies my experiment, Am I cool because I wear this hoodie or because I wear this hoodie I am cool? And that’s the question. 

Pepa. xx
 
Sudadera/Hoodie: Disney Store, Paris.
Vestido/LBD: H&M
Zapatillas/Sneakers: Candemtown, London
Bow: Parfois

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! If you leave your link I'll visit your blog ASAP!